Tuesday, April 6, 2010

more Korean music!

whattttttt upppppp dudes and dudettes
it's been a while. my finals are right around the corner so i'll keep this simple.



This is the hit single "Run" by Korean rap/hip-hop group Epik High.

Like it? Yes No?

If yes then...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=76a8c0e7c7a5b47b2d795af968d2dd5ce8e67ab5b28c3ff6d8c7c6998cb4ca21


You can download the whole album or a single song. Your choice. Of course, if possible, please support them by buying their album! :P

If no then I'm sorry that you don't like it. Lol.

Personally, "Run" has become one of my favourite songs and the song that I've been listening to for the past few days...talk about obsession..lol

That's about it. Most of ya'll who are in university or college probably have your finals around now. I wish ya'll luck and prosperity? Yeah..sure why not.
Peace out for now.~

No comments:

Post a Comment